PAPERS EN JOURNALS
Journal of Financial Economics
- The Value of Tax Shields is NOT Equal to the Present Value of Tax Shields. 2004 (July). Vol. 73/1 pp. 145-165.
International Journal of Financial Education
- Equivalence of Ten Different Methods for Valuing Companies by Cash Flow Discounting. 2005.
Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance
- Reply to “Comment on ‘The value of tax shields is NOT equal to the present value of tax shields’”. Volume 45, #1. pp. 188-192, 2005.
Journal of Financial Transformation
- Valuing Real Options: Frequently Made Errors. 2005.
- Valuing companies by cash flow discounting: Ten methods and nine theories.
ICFAI Journal of Accounting Research
- Company Valuation Methods. The Most Common Errors in Valuations. July 2003. Vol. II, No. 3, pp. 31-56.
- Equivalence of ten different methods for valuing companies by cash flow discounting. 2005.
ICFAI Journal of Applied Finance
- EVA, Economic Profit and Cash Value Added do not measure shareholder value creation. May 2003. Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 74-94.
- Three residual income valuation methods and discounted cash flow valuation. November 2003. Vol. 9, No. 8, pp. 49-67.
- Valuing Companies by Cash Flow Discounting: Ten Methods and Nine Theories. January 2004. Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 50-71.
- Three residual income valuation methods and discounted cash flow valuation. April 2004. Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 75-93.
- How to value a seasonal Company by Discounted Cash Flow. May 2004. Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 81-103.
- Levered and Unlevered Beta. 2005.
ICFAI Journal of Management Research
- Valuation of brands and intellectual capital. May 2004. Volume 3, Number 5, pp. 17-37.
ICFAI Journal of Managerial Economics
- EVA, Economic Profit and Cash Value Added do not measure shareholder value creation. February 2004.
Inquire (Institute for Quantitative Investment Research):
- Convertible bonds in Spain: a Different Security. Summary of proceedings for the years 1990-1995.
Advances in Futures and Options Research
- An Analysis of Spanish Convertible Bonds. 1993. pp. 367 - 392. Jai Press, Inc. Greenwich, Connecticut.